Gift Certificate for Custom Flesh/Couple painting - 8 x 10" - oil on board - your photos, my paint
Do you need a last minute gift idea, love the flesh/couple mini series I did, and want an original oil painting of you or someone you love?
Please read thoroughly, here's how this works:
1. You purchase this item
2. Once paid, I will email or link you to the gift certificate file and the gift instructions. Save and print. Slip the printed certificate in a card, put it under the tree! You can save or print the instructions for after it's been gifted if you don't want to come back to the listing here.
3. You take some digital photos of your loved one, yourself, or as a couple. Whatever you think might create the painting you have in mind, take several, have fun, relax and enjoy the experience. It doesn't have to be perfect, but closely cropped images are best...think hands, limbs, breasts, hair, hugs, muscles, rolls, suggestive poses, dimples, kisses, whatever body parts or embraces you enjoy and would like a visual reminder of. There are no rules, relax and explore. Capture what you love about yourself, your partner, your relationship, your body or bodies. This is part of the gift! Have some fun with the photo sesh, keep it loving and intimate, can be one single figure or a couple...your choice. It can also be super simple and not over-thought, maybe just a fave photo.
4. You email or message me when you're ready with the images for the painting. Send a selection.
5. I make an 8 x 10 oil on board painting from your material.
6. It dries and I ship it to you! You hang it up and think 'best gift ever'.
Tips: Oil on board means this is rigid and might need to be framed to be hung, or put up with tiny pins. No prints will be made. I may share final painting image (anonymously) on social media unless you specifically request otherwise. For photos, consider lighting. Try to avoid flash unless you want that look. Try the self timer, but selfies are fine too. Think about keeping it close-up or pretty cropped, if we try to fit 2 whole bodies in a small 8 x 10 painting it's going to be pretty tiny and pretty loosely painted. Maybe not what you want. I'm an artist that paints birth and bodies but please don't intentionally try to offend me with extremely graphic content, you know what I mean. Maybe leave that as a private photo <3 lol. Paintings will be loose and an interpretation of the images you send. They won't be photo realistic or completely accurate, this isn't a portrait session. Expect a creative interpretation of the photos, a spicy painted version for your wall.
Can't wait to work with you!