About Shipping and Returns
Returns and exchanges:
- I do not accept returns, or exchanges, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I can accept cancellations if they're submitted before the order has been shipped.
- Prints and cards that are damaged or lost during shipment will be replaced. For original oil paintings I will work with you to find a solution.
- I do want my customers to be happy with their product so please contact me if you have any concerns.
Canada and U.S.:
- Canada and U.S. orders will be shipped Expedited or Regular Parcel with Canada Post, which is a 4-14 business day service.
- Shipping rates include shipping, handling and packaging costs. I will refund significant overcharges in shipping.
- Smaller card orders will be sent as lettermail with no tracking number.
- Please be aware international orders may garner Customs costs, which are the purchaser's responsibility.
- All international orders will be shipped in a roll unless shipping upgrade (flat) is chosen. Wait time is 4-6 weeks, with no tracking.
- Please upgrade the shipping if you would like a faster service or tracking, or shipped flat on a foamcore board.
- U.S./INTERNATIONAL - I cannot control customs delays. Shipping times are approximate and don't account for unpredictable customs holds.
Additional policies and FAQs
Please contact me for commission requests. I often make paintings based on special requests. Prices are based on size and complexity and will reflect similarly sized items here. Looking forward to working with you!